Wednesday 9 April 2014

Apologies, Excuses and Updates.

Hello there! Did I surprise you?

Yes, after a long, spontaneous break, I've finally returned. I do apologise for my absence, March was a long and stressful month filled with mock exams and a lack of sleep. All of my time was consumed by revising and sleeping. I have a few more exams at the end of next month but I'm now back in the right mindset to continue blogging.

Since I last updated, I'll be honest, not much has happened. Although, now that the sunshine is making an appearance and the summer holidays are approaching at full speed, my makeup and wardrobe both need a serious renewal which means hauls, reviews and maybe a look-book or two and some tutorials. I'm also feeling some summery recipes and playlists coming along. The sun really is an excellent motivator!

This is a really quick post but I'll be back shortly with a better one.

Ciao For Now
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment