Wednesday 4 December 2013

Birthday Fun

On Saturday, 30th November, it was my birthday! I thought I'd do a post about how lucky I am; I have the best friends and family.

First of all, I just need to say thank you to all of my family and friends who got me cards and presents; I've been so lucky to be given lots of lovely things.

Whilst I'm writing this, I'm listening to music on my phone through my new docking station from my mum. It was such a surprise and it feels good to blast music through the house with it. My friends got me some amazing presents including a dress, jar of lights, nail varnish, Lush shower gel, magic poo (yes, you read that correctly) and lots of food. I guarantee that I'll have devoured all the food by the end of the week. I also got a lot of tea/hot beverage related things: twinings tea, 2 mugs, a teapot and enough hot chocolate to last me a lifetime (wow, I'm going to be putting on a few pounds!).

I went into town (Manchester) later on in the day and spent a lot of my birthday money. I got some clothes that I'm planning on using in a 'Wintry Wardrobe' blogpost later on this month (if I remember...). I also spent quite a lot of my money in Lush; I might do a Lush haul soon (again, this is just an idea and may never happen as I am lazy, forgetful and have too many ideas). We went into HMV and I finally purchased AM by Arctic Monkeys and Midnight Memories, One Direction's new album. I also may have bought Dirty Dancing because why not?

Here's a rubbish collage of some of my fabulous presents and purchases-
I spent the night of my birthday with my best friends. We ate pizza, chocolate and sweets until we felt sick and kept the neighbours awake until about 3am.

Overall, if you didn't guess already, I had an amazing birthday. All that's left to say now is 'hurry up Christmas!'.

Ciao For Now
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment