Sunday 13 October 2013

What A Busy Weekend!

Hello! How has your weekend been? I hope it's been fabulous.

I've had a very busy weekend which means I have a couple of blog posts. There are going to be two this week:

On Saturday, I went to Boots and bought a few things (or maybe more than a few) so I'm going to do a little haul later on this week. I also had a sleepover with one of my best friends, Shay: we watched Kick Ass, ate shortbread dipped in caramel that she made and had hot chocolates with cream and marshmallows. On Sunday, we baked chocolate chip cookies and brownies; they were amazing (I'm actually eating a brownie as I write this). We decided to do a kind-of blog collaboration and I'm going to post both of the recipes tomorrow so be excited!
                                      
That's all I have to say today so I'm going to go and watch Doctor Who (I'm re-watching them from Christopher Eccleston to Matt Smith). Come back tomorrow for two awesome baking recipes!
Ciao for now
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment