Thursday 3 October 2013

Happy October!

(Sorry this post is late; I've been busy being suffocated by piles of homework and revision)

October is finally here! You know what that means, don't you?

Yes! It means it officially feels like Autumn, leaves are turning to orange, it has many rainy days that give me an excuse to stay my pyjamas and drink tea, Halloween is on the way and I'm going to see Arctic Monkeys! 

I can't believe I've only been at school for a month; I can't even remember the summer now, it seems such a long time ago. Although, as much as I do love summer, I am inviting the Autumn in with open arms as all the great things happen in Autumn! (Have I over-used the exclamation mark now?... Yeah I think I have.)

I was planning on doing a September favourites post but as September is in the middle of a season-change and I tend to buy things based on the season, I didn't have many things to rave about. I will, however, be doing one for October that shall include many autumny things: Halloween goodies, cosy knitwear and lovely, tasty, hot beverages! Ooo it's all so exciting isn't it? 

The other day, the 'C' word was officially used for the first time this year in our household as we started discussing our Christmas plans for this year. I have to admit, it gave me a few festive goosebumps. If you've read some of my previous posts, you will know that I am absolutely obsessed with anything and everything festive so I just can't wait to get stuck in to the festivities! 

Another thing that 'accidentally' happened the other day was that I picked up this book...
I only put The Deathly Hallows down a few months ago but I couldn't help myself. I have quite a few books that I still need to read but I feel like the Harry Potter books are appropriate for the build up to Christmas. (Any excuse Kate, honestly!)

So, anyway, I hope you had a fabulous September and have an even better October; I will see you soon.

Ciao for now
X

No comments:

Post a Comment