Saturday 23 November 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy.

Hello... It's been a while hasn't it? I do have a valid reason though, I promise. The last fortnight has been really busy for me: 

The first week of my nearly-two week absence was spent revising and stressing over a Spanish speaking exam. I managed to get an A* so it all paid off, luckily! I'm currently planning a revision guide blogpost to help anyone who, like myself, struggles to sit themselves down and revise.


On the Sunday before my exam, I went to see Vampire Weekend at Manchester Arena with my friend, Georgia. It was a really great night; not only did I get to see Vampire Weekend, I got to see Noah and The Whale as they were their support act. Both bands were incredible live and played some great songs. 




On Wednesday, I went to see Ghost Town play at The Roadhouse in Manchester. It was such an unbelievable night. Not only did I finally get to see Ghost Town after hoping for so long that they'd come to the UK, I then met them and Sam Pepper afterwards! Then, as if meeting them once wasn't amazing enough, Georgia and I were leaving The Roadhouse when Kevin and Alix (from the band) came and spoke to us. We then got another picture with Kevin and had a hug; we proceeded, afterwards, to jump into her dad's car, squealing and shaking slightly. if you haven't heard of Ghost Town before, you can have a listen here- 


On Thursday, I went to see Catching Fire and had an emotional breakdown. I won't go on about it because I'm going to do a separate post on it later this month so watch out for that!

Anyways, I'll be back next week with several posts; it's my birthday in a week! I will be doing some actual fashion and beauty posts soon; I haven't forgotten what I actually made this blog for in the first place. There's just been so any exciting things that just aren't beauty/fashion related!

Ciao For Now
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment