Wednesday 13 November 2013

Rainy Weekend...

(I posted this on Monday but my phone didn't post it ugh!)
Hello, good morning and happy Monday! There's probably nothing happy about your Monday on this (probably rainy if you live in the UK) Monday morning. I'm walking to school and thought I'd do a little weekend update. 

(Apologies for lack of editing, I'm writing this post on my phone; well, I'm walking to school so obviously it's not going to be on my laptop.)

So, besides a lot of fuss with a lack of trams, nearly breaking my finger at wok and getting caught in the middle of a thunderstorm, I had a really nice weekend! 

I got my nails done by my friend, Annabel, who works at Pretty Me Nails (have a look at their twitter @pretrymenails and, if you live near their shop in Manchester, go and get your nails done). Here are mine:
 Rae and I then went to costa where I think I found my winter obsession: salted caramel lattes. Also, look at the festive costa cups:

That's me done for today now anyway. Hope you had a lovely weekend and have a fab Monday. 

Ciao For Now
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment