Friday 1 November 2013

Halloween Fun

So, how was your Halloween yesterday? I hope you had a great day/evening; I certainly did.

Yesterday was a busy day; after a lot of faffing and fussing, I ended up hosting a Halloween sleepover/party (I'd say we put enough effort into it for it to be labelled as a little party) for two of my besties, Georgia and Shay, and myself. I must say, it was pretty fun.

When I mentioned faffing and fussing a few sentences ago, I wasn't exaggerating. It was a lot more of a faff than I thought it would be. Considering this, we still managed to get some pretty cool- I mean, um, scary and spooky *inserts spooky synonyms* decorations and fixed up my room until we were content with it's spookiness. I got some terrible pictures of some of the decorations-

Even though we weren't really going anywhere, we all still dressed up: I decided on a cat, Shay was a doll (courtesy of my fab makeup skills) and Georgia made herself into a pretty great skull queen.

During this sleepover, we bought and carved, what seemed to be, last three pumpkins in the whole of Manchester and made one hell of a mess in the kitchen. They did turn out pretty great though; I was extremely proud of my cat carving. 

Saving the best until last, of course, we bought lots of treats and baked some yummy red velvet cupcakes-

After carving pumpkins and eating pizza, sweets and cake, we sat and chatted for the rest of the night. It was a successful evening, if I do say so myself!

I'll be back very soon with my October favourites as it's officially November, yaaaay! 

Ciao for now
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment