Tuesday 10 September 2013

Etsy in Autumn.

Everybody loves Etsy. Anybody who doesn't is a liar. Since Autumn is officially here, I picked out some cute and cosy items that I will most definitely be buying throughout the autumn period.

 

First of all is this absolutely beautiful watch.Since the new school year has just started, it's always good to have a watch instead of a phone to tell the time. I love the vintage look of this watch, the brown in the map makes it look as though it's old and worn. I also really love the big face and the thick leather strap, I don't particularly like thin watches. Brown is such a great autumn colour and goes with quite a lot of colours, so it'd go with any outfit.

This is an Etsy shop that sells 'book scarves' -different literary greats printed onto scarves. I think this is such a great idea. I absolutely adore books and scarves so, for me, this is just perfect. I would probably wear this throughout any season but, since it's Autumn and it's getting chillier by the day, it serves it's purpose of keeping in the heat. The shop make several different prints: Alice in Wonderland, Sherlock Holmes, Wuthering Heights and more. I will be purchasing the Alice one, I love Alice in Wonderland so much, to be able to wear it in scarf-form excites me a lot more than it should do.

With the exception of maybe my cat, tea is my favourite thing in life and when the cold Autumn morning and nights come, I will be indulging myself in many cups of it with a few sneaky cookies. When I saw this panda mug with a shelf dedicated to cookies, I got extremely excited. This is literally a dream come true for me. Tea is simply not tea without at least one cookie and a cute mug.

If someone told me I could have anything my heart desired, I just had to ask for it, I would ask for a jumper with a cat playing a banjo printed onto it.This has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen. As much as I love summer, I've been itching to start buying cosy jumpers; they're always my go-to top choice in cold weather. This is partly because I hate being cold but mostly because Etsy have adorable jumpers like this. Who doesn't want a jumper with a print of a cat playing a banjo?


I already have one of these adorable felted phone/tablet cases in cream and I will definitely be using it a lot in Autumn. I might even purchase one in another colour. There's such a variety of different designs to choose from, it took me such a long time to choose. These cases are available for iPhone 4/4S/5, Blackberrys, Samsung Galaxy Note/S2/S3/S4, Kindles, iPads and MacBook Pros.

That's all for my Etsy purchases this Autumn, if you like the look of these items, have a look on my Etsy Favourites for more pretty things. Oh, I do love Etsy.

Ciao for now
x

No comments:

Post a Comment