Monday 23 September 2013

Happy Autumn!

Just a very quick post to say...


Well summer has sadly come to an end... But you know what that means, don't you?...

IT'S OFFICIALLY AUTUMN!

Yes, it's finally that time of year where I smother myself in knitwear, buy the whole of H&M (..wait, I do this anyway!), drink tea until I drown, stay in bed all day watching movies (yet another thing I do regardless of the season) and make a fool of myself by stomping on every crunchy leaf I come in contact with.

Me and my friend Annabel (who's blog I absolutely adore- you can have a nosy at it here) got really excited today when we saw a tree's leaves turning from green to orange for the first time this year. We were way too excited to the point where we were holding hands, jumping up and down and squealing with excitement. A few odd looks were exchanged around us.

Be prepared for lots of seasonal and festive themed blog posts in the next few months, I love getting festive. Excited is my favourite mood to be in, if you haven't guessed already by the amount of times I used the word.

This is just a little update post for now; I do have a real one planned for this week but this is all from me today.

Ciao for now
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment