Tuesday 10 September 2013

Hello..

Uh, hi. This is just a blog post introducing myself and what this blog will be about.

My name's Kate (if you haven't guessed already) and I've wanted to start a blog for a while. I've always read people's blogs but never had the confidence to start blogging myself. Now I've decided to start one up as a (sort of) project for my school work. Although, I'm hoping to continue this afterwards. I really love talking about the things I do and what I like, so I think blogging is the perfect thing for me to do.

Most of my posts (I'm hoping) on this blog will be beauty related, but I will probably get way off-topic at times and ramble on about random things. So my blog posts will be things along the lines of cosmetic product reviews, beauty tips and anything else beauty related I can think of. I'm also probably going to blog about new music and movies.

I'm hoping to make this a weekly thing, as long as I don't run out of things to talk about, which I very much doubt I will. I have no idea how this is going to turn out but I hope I get something good out of it, even if that's just a few views a week. I'm just trying it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment